Readers of this blog will be well aware of the strange affinity between many of the primary promoters of the Hampstead SRA hoax and various convicted paedophiles. You might recall just a few:
- Peter Hofschröer, convicted paedophile championed by Belinda McKenzie, Andy Peacher, Brian Gerrish, Neelu Berry, et al.;
- Christopher Charles Xavier Knight, for whom Belinda McKenzie’s “Knight Foundation” was named, director of that organisation, and registered sex offender in the State of Florida, where he was convicted of “lewd/lascivious battery, sex with victim 12–15 years old”;
- Brian Pead, convicted paedophile whose case was championed by Belinda McKenzie, who continues to claim that he was stitched up;
- Peter Bellett, who admitted to sexually molesting a six-year-old girl, and who once held the position of treasurer of the Association of McKenzie Friends;
- Jason Packer, twice-convicted paedophile whose tweets were shared by Catriona Selvester/Cat Scot;
- Martin Smith, a TV hypnotist and convicted paedophile whose case was staunchly championed by Brian Gerrish;
- Terence Ewing, who, while he has never been convicted of any crimes against children to our knowledge, was business partners with convicted predatory paedophile Keith Hammerton, as well as with the particularly nasty convicted paedophile Roger Gleaves, aka the “Bishop of Medway”. Ewing was not only named as a “star McKenzie”, but acted as “Advisor” to the Association of McKenzie Friends.
Funnily enough, another Hampstead hoax promoter, though a bit of a late-comer to the Hoaxtead mob, has continued to promote a self-confessed child sexual abuser, despite having been informed of the truth.
Sean, he of the SGT Report YouTube channel—who has not only given a sympathetic platform to Ella Draper, but who recently distinguished himself with a softball interview with Thomas Dunn—knowingly promotes a fellow conspira-tuber who goes by the name of Mr Gunk.
Mr Gunk, age 34, is very big on accusing all and sundry of various forms of child sexual abuse. He’s a promoter of the Pizzagate nonsense, and takes delight in making loudly accusatory videos about people like Robin Williams and Tom Hanks.
Oh, and he once confessed in a livestreamed video to sexting with a 15-year-old girl, who sent him at least one nude picture of herself. So that would be “possession of child pornography”, no?
In this clip from a now-deleted video, Mr Gunk tries to explain himself:
You’ll hear the usual from Mr Gunk here: denial, distraction, obfuscation, displacement of blame.
When informed of this, SGT Sean’s response was to feign deafness:
The following day, SGT Sean was merrily posting Mr Gunk’s video, as though nothing had happened:
Not long afterward, another YouTuber, Fkn Freddy, reiterated the point: SGT Sean, who claims to fight against child molesters everywhere, is complicit with a known child abuser:
As Freddy points out, Mr Gunk exhibits exactly the sort of behaviour he condemns. In the video, we see part of one of Mr Gunk’s productions, featuring a 16-year-old girl who was sexually abused by a 36-year-old man, who later murdered her and stuffed her body into a barrel. While Mr Gunk is not a murderer to our knowledge, it’s certainly interesting that he’s shouting so loudly about others sexually abusing children and teens.
SGT Sean, meanwhile, exhibited some fascinating squirmage as he attempted to defend his friend:
What can one take away from this?
Let’s put it this way: those who point fingers and screech loudest at others are often doing to to distract attention from their own nefarious activities. After all, what better way to hide in plain sight?