Yes, she’s done it again: Sabine McNeill has created yet another blog, this one titled ‘McKenzie Angels: Public Protection Advocacy“. Oh bliss, oh joy.
This one seems to focus (so far) on people McNeill terms ‘whistleblowers’, but her definition of this term might not mesh with everyone else’s. On her list, she includes such luminaries as:
- Neelu Berry, who “lost her niece to Satanic Ritual Abuse, harassed by Police in the wake of Whistleblower Kids / Hampstead Scandal, struck off her professional register of pharmacists”;
- Kellie Cottam, “child abuse survivor, medical victim, lost her two children after they were removed and was gagged”;
- Robert Green, “whistleblower of Satanic Ritual Abuse in the Hollie Greig case“;
- Vicky Haigh, ” the first mother named in Parliament whose council had taken her daughter and who was imprisoned, after her daughter was given to her abusive father – a pattern observed over and over again”;
- Brian Pead, “currently in prison – abuse survivor, whistleblower of Child Sexual Abuse in Lambeth Council and victim of three Police forces”;
- Chris Spivey, “Cover-Ups, The New World Order, The Truth about the EU”;
- Maggie Tuttle, “Founder of Children Screaming to be Heard“.
Grinding your teeth yet?
Let’s just say that we view that lot a little differently:
- Neelu Berry: mentally ill woman who has made a career of harassing people about imaginary ‘satanic’ cults; arrested for her role in harassing parishioners at Christ Church Hampstead; believes aliens send her secret messages via cloud formations in her back garden; frequently ‘arrests’ judges and charges public officials £30 trillion liens for looking at her funny;
- Kellie Cottam: former ally of Belinda’s, known for screaming about satanic rituals outside the RCJ; currently quite articulate in her condemnation of Belinda, Sabine, Debs Mad-n-moody, and their ilk, as she rightly points out that their lack of legal know-how is creating major problems for those they allege to be helping;
- Robert Green: campaigner in the Hollie Greig hoax, where he knowingly falsely accused various people of paedophilia; found guilty and jailed for his part in the hoax;
- Vicky Haigh, woman who coached her young daughter to accuse her father of child sex abuse in order to ensure he would lose access to her;
- Brian Pead, convicted paedophile; arrested for impersonating a barrister; currently in prison for harassment of his daughter;
- Chris Spivey, convicted of harassing the family of murdered soldier Lee Rigby; generalised troofer and hate-spewer;
- Maggie Tuttle, former beauty pageant queen and cabaret singer, currently head of dodgy charity; bosom pal of Belinda McKenzie; founder of charity/business that wins prize for Worst Name Ever.
As for Sabine’s new page, we also note that she’s linked back to her various ‘Whistleblower Kids’ sites…all of which continue to contain discussions of the current case against her (i.e. Hoaxtead), meaning that yet again, Leaky Sabine has violated her bail conditions.
We just know that the CPS will be thrilled to hear it. And hear it they will.