Oh Cindy Kay, what can we say?!
We’ve been watching this rather annoying miscreant for some time and it’s fair to say that her eventual inclusion on our perps list was inevitable. She’s the full Hoaxtead fruitcake package and has uploaded a number of really really awful videos (across a number of channels) in which she has…
- …by her own admission, frequently presented speculation and rumour as hard fast facts.
- …slandered the good folk of Hampstead with the usual logistically impossible crap about mass ritual sacrifice and primary school orgy sessions.
- …called for people to turn up at the Whitehouse in their millions during the Pope’s visit to drag the Pope and his entourage out onto the street (because hey, he’s the anti-Christ and the head of the Illuminati, right).
- …stated that 90% of restaurants in the US serve human foetus meat.
- …”done a Neelu” by frequently issuing lien demands against the government and whomever else she hates that week.
- …blamed all the World’s evils on the Jews, whom she claims regularly indulge in ritual baby sacrifice and blood-drinking.
- …spouted the tired old bollocks about the World being run by blood-drinking flesh-eating lizard people.
And here is the evidence that Cindy Kay has presented to support all of her claims and allegations:
But don’t worry, folks – Cindy Kay does have a research ethos. Scroll to 1:13 in this particular video to hear her explain it:
“I wish that we could believe this.”
Hmm. Yeah, luv. Of course you do. But hey, don’t worry if you don’t. Just keep shouting it as fact anyway. Why let the truth get in the way of a juicy hate campaign, eh?
So to summarise, Cindy Kay Currier stands accused of numerous counts of slander, race hate speech and malicious communications and HR would like to welcome her to the Hoaxtead perps parade: