Hey, who remembers Kane Slater, Kristie Sue Costa’s weedy little paedophile pal (alleged) from Toronto (well, Etobicoke really, but let’s not split hairs) whose “Hampstead Cover-up” Facebook page looks like this to those of us in the UK:Out of sight, out of mind, right?
However, it seems that while we were blissfully ignoring him, Slater has been a busy little beaver (sorry, little Canadian joke there. As you were).
If you were reading this blog in January 2017, you might remember that at one point we decided it was time to take down his YouTube channel, which contained a wide assortment of
paedophiles’ delights videos of RD’s children.
Our readers came through for us, and within a week and a half, the channel was history. For good measure, we protested his channel on Vid.me (when Vid.me was a thing), and they removed it there too. Cheers all round, good job well done.
Unfortunately, like a bad case of psoriasis, Kane has returned to YouTube. His channel, Hampstead Cover-Up, is just as revolting as it ever was: You can discern the revoltingness of it by the number of black pixels we had to use make the thing even marginally suitable for public view.
How to report a YouTube channel
Reporting a YouTube channel is a bit different from reporting an individual video, so we’ve included our instructions from last time.
To start, you have to go to the “About” page. Once there, click on the flag to report the channel, then click “Report user”:
On the box that opens up, click the “Child Endangerment” category, and enter the channel URL:Next, you will want to select five videos which will demonstrate to YouTube why you want this channel removed: And finally, you can tell YouTube why you think the channel should be taken down.
Here are some of the reasons you might wish to use:
- These videos have already been removed by YouTube, due to a court order.
- The videos feature two young children describing intimate details of horrific sexual abuse.
- The two children describe being anally raped with dildos, they talk about being “licked” on the “front privates”, they discuss the tattoos and birthmarks on their alleged abusers’ intimate areas.
- An older man can be heard in the videos, prompting the children to reveal more details about their alleged abuse.
- The children in the video are being forced to make de facto child pornography.
- This material appeals to paedophiles.
Click “Submit”, and you’re done. It takes less than five minutes, and you will be doing a good thing. The more people who complain about the channel, the more likely YouTube will be to listen.
Let’s do this!