So apparently Kristie Sue Costa is just a tiny bit annoyed with us. (Yes, we know, what’s new?)
She’s been ranting away on her Facebook page, claiming that we have misidentified the person who’s been writing the AllHoaxteadBloggersAreGiantStinkyPooPooHeads blog: she swears up and down that it’s not her, that it could not be her, that we are…well, a bunch of giant stinky poopoo-heads. You know how she gets.
Her arguments run as follows:
1. She DOES TOO know about trackbacks and WordPress notifications, and she is quite unhappy that we would assume that just because she possesses the reasoning skills of a sack of hammers, she would not be aware of this basic WordPress function.
All right, all right, chill! We get it: Kristie Sue is a complete WordPress whizkid. That’s why her blogs are virtually impossible to navigate without a map, compass, and Thermos of strong coffee. She made them that way on purpose, to trick non-believers into giving up and going away. Hell, it worked! We don’t think we’ve managed to make it through a single post of yours without our eyes glazing over.
2. The author or authors of AllHoaxteadBloggersAreGiantStinkyPooPooHeads might have made liberal use of posts from Kristie Sue’s own DDH and BelievetheChildrenButOnlyWhenTheySayTheyWereAbusedBySatanists blog, but that doesn’t mean she wrote the damn thing.
We’ll reserve judgement on this one. It does seem peculiar that the author of this new blog would think so highly of Kristie Sue’s work that they’d see fit to re-post her “research”, but it’s not conclusive evidence.
3. The AllHoaxteadBloggersAreGiantStinkyPooPooHeads blog contains multiple uncritical references to Angela Power-Disney and several of her friends, which Kristie Sue would never do in a million zillion years, thankyouverymuch.
Fair point. We’ll expand on this shortly, but yes, it does seem odd that there is at least one very Angie-centric post on the new blog.
4. Angela advertised the page on her own Facebook page, stating that it had been written by “American #Anon”; how, Kristie Sue asks, would Angela have known such a thing?
This one’s not much of an argument, to be honest. Angela is constantly attributing stuff to “American #Anon”. As to how she’d know the blog’s writer is North American, let’s just say we’ve been keeping a running tally of the Americanisms over there. So far, we’ve got about two pages worth.
5. Is Hoaxtead Research in collusion with Angela in an effort to discredit Kristie Sue?
Given that we hold Kristie Sue and Angela in approximately the same degree of regard, let’s just say that’s extremely unlikely.
What’s with all the Angie?
As we mentioned above, this is the one point Kristie Sue makes that we must agree with. We know the two women loathe one another, and have done for some time now. It does seem unlikely that if Kristie Sue were to bother making a new blog at all, she’d devote any of it to Angela, unless it were to slag her for her claim that Ella and Abe were members of the imaginary cult, or that Ella had participated in creating child sexual abuse videos.
(By the way, Kristie Sue, this is how it’s done. When you come across a piece of evidence that negates your earlier theory, you don’t try to revise the evidence. You revise the theory. You’re welcome.)
So…who’s in charge at the new blog? We know a few things about them:
- They’re definitely American (or possibly Canadian, though we thought Canadians spelled it “labour”, not “labor”).
- They’re fans of Angela Power-Disney, but also think it’s perfectly all right to lift blog posts from Kristie Sue.
- They’re inexperienced bloggers, at least on the WordPress platform.
- Their list of individuals we’ve “targetted” (we would call it “written about”, but let’s not split hairs) is oddly skewed toward people who’ve appeared in videos with Angela (with some obvious exceptions):
- Angela Power-Disney
- Ella Draper
- Mel Ve
- Biggi Boho
- Eilish de Avalon
- Rupert Q.
- Richie Allen
- Arthur Kaoutal
- Alfred Lambremont Webre (whose surname they curiously misspell as “LeBremont”)
- Chris Spivey
- Hope Girl
- Sandy Bergen
- Sabine McNeill
- Belinda McKenzie
- Alexandra Meadors
- Lori Gale
- Neelu Berry
- Kevin Annett
Missing from this list: Abraham Christie, Kristie Sue herself, Alan “Alanson” Boyes, Charlotte Ward, Tina Kachina Simerly, Araya Soma, Deborah Mahmoudieh; Kane Slater; John Taylor, John Paterson, Sonya Van Gelder, Tracey Morris, Wesley Hall. Kristen Elizabeth….the list goes on.
We probably won’t be devoting too much time to pondering this conundrum, as the new blog seems pretty inconsequential and we have much larger fish to fry. Still, it’s an interesting puzzle, and we’ll be interested in our readers’ input.