We’ve mentioned in the past that we receive a steady stream of emails from our readers. Letters of support, tips about goings-on in the Hoaxtead mob, suggestions for stories, the odd complaint, and every now and then, an email from someone who just wants us to shut up and go away.
We got one of the latter kind a couple of days ago.
Surprisingly, Penny seems to think we should pack it in here at Hoaxtead Research:
The children were telling the truth and if anyone imagines that young children could make up shocking stories of satanic ritual abuse – think again.
Check out the filming with ‘Ray Savage’ as he supports what I have just typed.
A satanic web of evil has surrounded this whole planet for thousands of years and the UK has been a hub of satanic activities – check out the work of Jordan Maxwell, Ellis Taylor, John Coleman, Anthony John Hill,
Gregg Hallett, Kevin Annett, David Icke, Alex Jones. They have accused and named the satanists and have never been sued for slander or libel as what they say and broadcast is true.
You people are wasting your time fuelling the satanic inversion which is now slowly being eroded and you will not succeed. So back off and learn how to love yourselves as that will help break up even more the ‘dark energies’ which have manifest in ritual child abuse and murder.
NB Tory Smith has been broadcasting these activities in the US in his Youtube channel. He was a good hearted psychic man and only wanted to help the profoundly ‘dark’ situation that has been allowed to continue for far too long.
The children have revealed the truth!!
Penny, thanks for sharing your insights with us.
Here’s why we think you’re wrong:
- Children can and do tell shocking stories of ritual abuse, especially when they are coached (and by ‘coached’ we mean ‘beaten, burnt, slapped, punched, deprived of sleep, starved, threatened with being buried alive in the desert, and suffocated) by a psychopathic little man with a long criminal record and a history of abusing women and children who come into his orbit.
The fact that Penny thinks RD’s children could not have been coached to lie says a great deal about Penny’s faith in the intelligence and abilities of children—a sorry state of affairs for an ex-teacher.
- We’ve seen the footage of Ray Savage, thanks. We wonder under what circumstances he became an ‘ex-police officer’, as we can find no evidence of his alleged prior career in law enforcement. We’re sure he’s a lovely fellow, and his dowsing skills are probably almost as good as Penny’s, but that doesn’t mean he’s a credible source when it comes to deciding whether children have been ritually abused.
- We’re not really convinced by the “Satanic web of evil” argument, and we hardly think the likes of Kevin Annett, David Icke, and Alex Jones are going to change that.
Just for example: Annett is a fraudster and master manipulator who had a fight with his roommate Alfred Lambremont Webre, and then in a fit of spite announced last year that he didn’t really think Satanic ritual abuse was a thing any more. This from a person whose stock in trade was SRA!
Word on the street is that he did this to get back at his ex-bestie Webre. Penny might want to check this with Annett before she recommends him as a resource on SRA.
Icke, of course, is mad as a box of frogs; and about Jones, perhaps the less said the better. As for whether they’ve ever been sued: in fact, Icke was sued successfully last year by a Canadian human rights lawyer. He paid off quickly and as quietly as possible, but if you’re interested you can read about it here.
- As far as the “satanic inversion” we’re supposedly fuelling, please see #3., above. “Dark energies” aren’t leading to child abuse and murder; while we would never deny that child abuse is a terrible problem, it has nothing whatsoever to do with dark energies or Satanic inversions.
If Penny wants to help stop child abuse, she might consider donating some time to such worthy organisations as the NSPCC, which don’t rely on pendulum dowsing and crystal burying to keep children safe.
- While we don’t usually speak ill of the dead, we will make an exception in Tory Smith’s case. He was a paedophile fantasy peddlar who harmed a great many people, and his pernicious influence will not be missed.
- The children did reveal the truth. They revealed that their mother is a strange, cold woman who chose her creepy new boyfriend over the well-being of her own children. They revealed that Abe Christie has not stopped his child-abusing ways, and indeed seems to have upped his game. They revealed that their mother was not fit to care for them, and that her burning hatred of the children’s father led her to abuse her children, violate their trust, and ultimately abandon them to their fate.
So, Penny, in short…thanks very much for writing us. But no thanks.