It’s an endless source of amusement to us, watching the Hoaxtead pushers scramble to try and point the finger of blame whenever anything goes wrong with their cunning plan.
For instance, despite the fact that we were quite clear about why and how Abrella’s blog was taken down (it was us…yes, all three times so far), they seem immune to reality, and keep making hilarious guesses as to who did it.
Yesterday Abe/Drifloud spouted his frankly ludicrous theories about MOSSAD/MI5/Tavistock Institute on Twitter, while Bronwyn took a different tack: apparently she’s convinced herself that RD is behind it all:
Let’s deconstruct, shall we?
- Ella’s blog is back…No, Abrella’s blog was back…briefly. Now it’s gone again. Ah, well. Sucks to be them.
- TRicky D.Man of Hoaxtead got Ella’s blog taken down on December 7, 2015. Why must these people insist on profoundly unfunny ‘word play’ and alternate spellings that make no sense? Never mind, don’t answer that. At least she spelled ‘Hoaxtead’ correctly. And while RD has nothing to do with us, Bronny’s at least right that we were behind the takedown.
- It’s great that Ella and Abe found a way for it to get reinstated. That’s a matter of opinion. We think it’s great that we found a way to get it un-reinstated, for good this time.
- We get harassed constantly by RD. Do they? Do they really? In our experience, the harassment and death threats flow very consistently in the other direction. And we’re not even sure RD follows this blog, let alone any of theirs. We’d love to see some evidence of this ‘constant harassment’.
- It’s a huge personal sacrifice…RD is relentless. Now we’re straying into the realm of delusional fantasy. Relentless in what way? What does he do, exactly? Does he show up in their dreams and call them naughty names? Does he think bad thoughts about them, which they can sense at a distance? Inquiring minds want to know!
- You make it worth our while being out here with our butts to the breeze. Oh, thankyouverymuch, Bronny. You would have to go and put that image in our heads.
Er…would you excuse us, please? We just remembered we have some urgent business to attend to….last one to the toilet’s the rotten egg!