If Charlotte Ward Alton of Hamster Research is as good as her word (and yes, we realise the hilarity encapsulated there), tomorrow her disgusting slop-bucket of a blog will cease to exist.
Wonderful news by any measure, of course. Her vicious violations of innocent men, women, and children over the past several months have been inexcusable, and her malicious glee as she attempts to destroy lives and reputations has been stomach-turning.
But we’re overcome with curiosity: why has Charlotte decided to pull the plug now?
A few possible reasons come to mind:
- Writing poison-pen letters to thousands of people at once is a lot of effort for very little return. After all, when an email server sees that an incoming message has 10,000 other recipients, the chances of it actually reaching the intended target’s in-box drop to slightly less than nil.
- Aside from chewing over the same old tired bullshit from the Hoaxtead dossier, there’s really not much more to say about it these days. After all, who really cares about yet another exposé on the Human Bullhorn, Christine Ann Sands? Booooring.
- Hamster Research gets pitifully few readers these days, and even fewer who can be arsed to comment. A couple of weeks back we suggested that readers of this blog pull their support from Hamster Research…and the effect was salutary. Even Charlotte could see that the only people bothering with her were Hoaxtead disbelievers, who were coming to point and laugh.
- Perhaps Suriname takes as dim a view of sharing commercial child sex abuse images as the UK does.
- Or maybe Web Sheriff, which has been on Charlotte’s trail for some time now, has finally made her an offer she can’t refuse?
- The entire Hampstead Hoax has been a sinking ship for the past couple of months. As its main proponents are served with injunctions, arrested, or on the lam to avoid arrest, it’s become clear that the shining promise of this case, which was to have finally ‘proved’ the existence and prevalence of a ‘satanic’ paedophilic cult in our midst, has vanished. These days, only the deeply disturbed or profoundly gullible can be brought on board as new recruits. And where’s the fun in that?
- Perhaps, as we’ve been predicting for some time now, Charlotte has slipped up and given the UK police something to get their teeth into. Let’s face it: she was sloppy when she tried to make the seamless transition from ‘Charlotte Ward, Conspirituality Researcher’ to ‘Jacqui Farmer, Professional Troll’. There’s no reason to think she wouldn’t make similar stupid errors now.
Whatever the case, we’re sure the true reason(s) will come to light presently.
Meanwhile, here’s our final word to Charlotte:
…and don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.