Just as we were settling in to enjoy the sound of silence from Belinda “I am not a crook” McKenzie’s various blogs and videos, this gem popped up: https://belindammckenzie.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/endnotes-from-exile-28-august-2015/
Yes, she’s back, worse luck. And it’s long.
But don’t worry—we’ve read her tedious ramblings, so you don’t have to, and prepared a brief synopsis. Feel free to skim:
- In addition to flogging the Hampstead hoax on behalf of child abusers Ella Draper and Abraham Christie, she’s been busy supporting Brian Pead, the paedophile who was nicked when he “groomed” a child online…who turned out to be an undercover police officer. (Of course, just like Charlotte and Jacco, he was “only doing research”. Ahem.)
- Blah, blah, blah, bad moments, exile, fleeing from the law, blah blah…bunch of pseudo-religious twaddle about the Universe telling her what to do or something, didn’t bother reading….
- The Hampstead hoax is pretty much dead in the water, but it’s not her fault, naturally. Nothing ever is.
- Right and wrong, good versus evil, yadda yadda yadda.
- “Sabine, Tracey Morris and I are effectively gagged from speaking or writing any further about the case. I am not to continue to ‘harass’ the father, assuming I wish to return to the UK without risking jail.” So she wrote this long post about it, because she doesn’t have the brains God gave geese.
- Oh, and in case you were concerned, she assures us that rumours such as “I am secretly working for MI5…I’ve stolen vast sums of charity money…I’m using this case and all the cases to con money out of the public” are all untrue. Riiiiight.
- And while she’s at it, Ella and Abe are a couple of poo-poo-heads who are defaming her because somehow we at Hoaxtead Research have got to them and are filling their heads with our freethinking nonsense. Again: riiiiiiight.
- Best quote ever: “Ella and Abe have made a big deal of the fact that our little Association of McKenzie Friends has never won any cases in the Family Court to date. TRUE! BECAUSE NO ONE WINS CASES IN THE UK FAMILY COURTS!” Well, by definition, someone does. Just not Belinda’s draggletails.
- Blah, blah, bunch of hooey about how the Family Courts and social services are set up to wrench children away from their loving parents and sell them for cash on the open market or some damn thing. I think she mentioned selling children to paedophiles here, too. Honestly, my brain was starting to hurt by this point.
- “Of what earthly use to parents are McKenzie Friends who don’t even have ‘rights of audience’ let alone barristers’ rights to argue cases?” Piss-all, I’m thinking.
- Blah, blah, blah, bunch of shit about how the Association of McKenzie Friends does nothing much except shriek about imaginary “child kidnappings” and “satanic paedophiles” and so on and so forth, you know the drill.
- She wants to continue to develop her “fledgling charity” (which isn’t actually a charity, but is a business that she “thinks of” as a charity) which has a great many expenses, send money please in a plain brown envelope to Belinda McKenzie in exile, please and thank you very much, you’re welcome I’m sure.
- Oh, and she hates the Ham&High community newspaper for being big meanies to her. Big surprise there.
- A long aside about how brilliant Abe is (say what?) and how being a total pothead is actually good for you and will cure every disease known to humanity, including housemaid’s knee.
- But despite the fact that he’s probably a genius, Abe and Ella turned on her, waah, waah, etc.
- Grand finale quote: “Questions that have to be left hanging in the air but reluctantly I’ve had to conclude that all the hemp in the world cannot make us kind, truthful, discerning or wise, nor shield us from attack by the dark forces within our own minds…“
And now, if no one minds, I’m going off to my local for a pint. Or possibly three.
p.s. At least one of Belinda’s readers was less than delighted with her screed: