We ask this purely as a polite question, of course. We are fair and open-minded here at HR and the following evidence that she may be a paedophile is based on her own criteria, which she has oft used to damn others. Naturally, we’d never be so mean as to accuse Miss Ward of paedophilia and we invite her to respond in order to clear her name:
- Exhibit A: she has an obsession with paedophilia.
- Exhibit B: she derives pleasure from frightening helpless children.
- Exhibit C: she has on three separate occasions shared child pornography on her blog.
- Exhibit D: she uses an alias, as do many on the internet, but in her case she fraudulently claims that it is her real name.
- Exhibit E: she moves from country to country to avoid capture (inspired by Gary Glitter, perhaps).
- Exhibit F: she has been banned from a number of online forums for sharing children’s private photos, personal information and contact details.
- Exhibit G: her own children were taken into care but she refuses to say why.
- Exhibit H: she has repeatedly refused to answer email messages politely inviting her to clear her name.
- Exhibit I: she is very careful to avoid photos of herself appearing online, a typical trait of those on the Sex Offenders’ Register.
- Exhibit J: she is wanted by the Police for a range of crimes, including child abuse.
- Exhibit K: she is a self-confessed drug addict and has admitted to having connections with drug-dealers in London.
- Exhibit L: she has vehemently defended known child abuser Abraham Christie, justified his child abuse and desperately tried to block a Police investigation into his alleged crimes.
- Exhibit M: she is campaigning tirelessly to have two abused children returned to their abuser.
So is Charlotte Ward a paedophile? You decide: